Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Cervini's Catalog today. Saw something I've always had my eye on. It's a side exhaust system for $595. Comes with urethane side skirts, mufflers, and tail pipes. Plus, it's molded in just like I want.

The description is as follows, Add sound, horsepower and great looks all at one time! The side exhaust kit comes complete with mufflers, tail pipes, and urethane side skirts ready to paint. Functional dual exhaust, aluminized 2-1/2” pipe and hi-flow hi-performance mufflers. Available for 5.0, 5.8, 4.6 (2v), 4.6 (4v) and 6 cylinder engines. Installs in approximately 3 hours. Specify engine size when placing order.

I sent them an email just now about what type of mufflers they include. Picture is below. Anyone like it?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
its nice, but I would Hint to just go rear, and save the extra $$ for engine mods. I do have side but all custom and only $100, yeah I dont have side skirts but o well. I will prob just go dumps anyway with in a year unless I can get GT take offs for dirt cheap. :oops:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna be different. If I can find the mufflers, I can just buy the urethane skirts for less than 250 from ABC and get the piping myself.

Do you rear rims get alot of carbon on them?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
umm na not really, my car burns clean. umm only thing is if you do it, 1, get the 2 1/4" pipe from your cats back, then after your muffler go to 2 1/2" pipe so your bends will be nice. also get the dual front mufflers (the in and out are on the same side) this will keep your bends nice also. good luck, It also looks really cool in the cold cause its blowin from the side and when u get on the gas you dont see your back tires. :rolleyes: good luck

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 2000 and I was going to get the DynoMax Walker kit for Cal-Mustang, but they raised the price, so I think I am going to go Roush. I love side exhaust, I will put the damn thing on no matter how low my bank account gets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts