Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
They do look nice, I just wouldn't want them on my car. But we all have different tastes, which is a good thing. I'm just not a fan of any of the big decals that go down the side of mustangs, other than the stripes at the bottom.

·
Registered
800 Posts
uhhhh not qwite sure what to think myself, but as long you the customer is happy thats all that matters!

I personally would have had them take the mid door bumper gaurds off so the decal was more flush to the car...

·
Registered
800 Posts
thats normally how you can tell if you have gotten a rental car that was turned into a dealership for public sale after so many miles, thats how we found with our first v6 we had. and plus they knock points off you for having them on there at a car show like MCA, mean basturds!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I'm actually getting a new front bumper, since I hit a stupid dead deer and messed up that one, I'm gonna go ahead and get the Blitz; the sideskirts are gonna have to wait, I should get a raise next month, then should get em. And yeah, I hate those stupid door moldings, wanted to take em off, but didn't wanna mess anything up. Thanks all for the comments, is both good and bad that will help me to get this thing where it needs to be to take NOPI

1 - 15 of 15 Posts