1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Yup all stated above is correct, I like the way those scoops are shaped alot better too

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i agree the orange ones are better. Where did you get your's Tony? I'm thinking about getting them. Are they just stuck on with 3M tape?

·
Registered
786 Posts
I do believe Tony's came with his car from Deerborn, Mi aka Ford Plant!

Most likely they are 3M and a few plastic 1 time use screws from factory that they like to use!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
KrazyPony said:
I do believe Tony's came with his car from Deerborn, Mi aka Ford Plant!

Most likely they are 3M and a few plastic 1 time use screws from factory that they like to use!
01mineralgrey6 said:
take offs :pnoid: there on with little plastic rivet things...
you can see here... http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/fcar/scoops2.htm
I was going to say... his is an 01 and mine's an 02 if his came stock and mine didn't :cry:

Now I just need to find an electric green GT who is no longer in need of it's side scoops :chin: This my be difficult...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
greenpony02 said:
I was going to say... his is an 01 and mine's an 02 if his came stock and mine didn't :cry:

Now I just need to find an electric green GT who is no longer in need of it's side scoops :chin: This my be difficult...
the guy i got mine from bought a saleen body kit, so i got his scoops and his hood scoop. maybe you could find the same kinda deal?

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, but electric green is hard to come by and i'd rather not pay for paint if possible

1 - 14 of 14 Posts