Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cal-Mustang.com sent me a little updated diddy with some new stuff in it, and this caught my eye. The middle scoop is the one.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Kessler said:
Cal-Mustang.com sent me a little updated diddy with some new stuff in it, and this caught my eye. The middle scoop is the one.
The one in the middle on the bottom? That's just a little bit over the top. They all look nice, but that one is kinda too much. I like the one at the top center better than that one. But that's just my opinion. :cool:

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I like the middle on the bottom, it looks futuristic :D

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Ha! That is pretty cool :D

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I think the giant fog lights look a bit odd on it.

·
Registered
800 Posts
yeah those fog lights are nutz looking, pretty neat concept though...

I actually like the ellenor side scoops effect, but only would look right on a car that fully decked out, I mean Kessler if your car is a plain jane looking car that is shown in the pic of your avatar it wont look all that grand I dont think, might be kinda out of place....

that cobra took it to a whole new level there.... still scratching my head here...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Wonder why the guy's cardomain site doesn't work?

·
Registered
800 Posts
MW has been up and down all week, they must be having server probs now...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, I know what you are saying. It is something I would like to do when I have the funds to actually do all I want to do with my car. As of now, little things.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i dont find the blind spot being that bad actually... not nearly as bad as driving my bros 3kGT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts