Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Do any of you know know if the lettering that is on the side panels of some mustangs is painted on or just a decal thingy? You know, the letting that is on the door frame right below the doors? And anyone know where/how I can get them (either buy them myself of have some one adhere/paint them on)? I seriously need something to liven up my car's exterior...all white, coupe, and no spoiler. =(

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
they are like stickers but i dont think they look good butif you like them go right on ahead and buy some from ford and install your self

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look, if i had the money i'd probably do something different, but my car is way to plain right now and needs SOMETHING. tired of looking like a rental car.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
White6Pack said:
I like the look, if i had the money i'd probably do something different, but my car is way to plain right now and needs SOMETHING. tired of looking like a rental car.
Rims = the best appearance mod you can make :)

and those are stickers. YOu can get them from Ford like 232stang said

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heh, right...i think you missed the part about my lack of money =)

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I don't like the steeda stripe. Because ain't nothing about your car steeda.

Definitely check around for a good price, I wouldn't buy from Ford unless you want to get raped. I know the plain white car feeling. Mine used to be the exact same way. No decals, nothing. I like it now :cool: :)

I like them. Not as much on a sn95, but I do like them. Up to u though, ur stang! :thumbs2:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
White6Pack said:
heh, right...i think you missed the part about my lack of money =)
I have a set of side panel decals in silver for $15 shipped if you want them.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
I don't like the steeda stripe. Because ain't nothing about your car steeda.

Definitely check around for a good price, I wouldn't buy from Ford unless you want to get raped. I know the plain white car feeling. Mine used to be the exact same way. No decals, nothing. I like it now :cool: :)

I like them. Not as much on a sn95, but I do like them. Up to u though, ur stang! :thumbs2:
Yea, but Ford seems to make some pretty good vinyl decals that hold up compared to the other companies.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Mine used to be a plain white with no spoiler...Now it's a plain white with a spoiler and a few vinyl decals on windows..I need some freaking rims lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts