Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was think about adding the sides stripes to my black 2011 gt but in yellow blaze instead of black. What do y'all think? I like that it will accent the good and then follow all the way down the side
image-3650594313.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was think about adding the sides stripes to my black 2011 gt but in yellow blaze instead of black. What do y'all think? I like that it will accent the good and then follow all the way down the side
Thinking*

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Dammit hood* not good

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I really dont like it a bit, it is too much. It takes away from the clean style.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That car is already beautiful, and there are very few mustangs I like in that green. It's clean, and not overdone.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not a huge fan...seems to be too much of a good thing. But worth photoshopping the same on your black GT to see how you look it..which is most important.

·
Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 90223
You should do what you like with it. Photoshop it if you need to see it first or have trouble visualizing what you are going for. I love mine and got lots of criticism for the color...but the bottom line is this, its your car who care what they may think. Life is too short to live by the approvals of others. Go for it! If nothing else they are vinyl and can be removed as easily installed.

·
Registered
313 Posts
You should do what you like with it. Photoshop it if you need to see it first or have trouble visualizing what you are going for. I love mine and got lots of criticism for the color...but the bottom line is this, its your car who care what they may think. Life is too short to live by the approvals of others. Go for it! If nothing else they are vinyl and can be removed as easily installed.
Very well said! Opinions of others are very helpful but I do agree "life is to short to live by the approvals of others". And by the way...before finding my Grabber Blue I was all set to get GHIG...love the color.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Im all about unique, but not feeling that stripe across the hood.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I do understand that it is way too much on black I want yellow blaze accents but I don't want to do the common spears, I'm just trying to get more ideas. Thanks for all the inputs, it helps alot to get unbiased thoughts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts