Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of such a thing for the Mustang? I live in Japan and their inspection requirements are lame. I'm required to have turn signals on the forward half sides of my car and don't want to drill holes through the sides to install amber blinkers.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
when i bought my GT it had aftermarkets that had led turn arrows built into the mirror...i hated the style of them but if it keeps you legal i think mr. body kit sells them

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when i bought my GT it had aftermarkets that had led turn arrows built into the mirror...i hated the style of them but if it keeps you legal i think mr. body kit sells them
That's for the assistance. I know it will look terrible but the intent is only to pass the inspections and then I'll put the stock look back. The other option is to drill holes in the fender and put amber lights there but I'm not wanting to do any permanent changes to the car.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Yeah you could however do tbis for cheap. Buy an amber light...run wire to your turn signals power and ground...then pop your fender badges off. Stick new light in that hole...pass test...take light out and put badge on lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah you could however do tbis for cheap. Buy an amber light...run wire to your turn signals power and ground...then pop your fender badges off. Stick new light in that hole...pass test...take light out and put badge on lol
There you go heard some badges don't have holes. Guess I should check. Heck of an idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts