Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(keep in mind im in the ranger)

there was a 80's civic last night that flew past me cuz his lane was going to end, I caught up with him and revved twice, he slammed his brakes adn slowed down from 55-60mph to 30-35mph. I was like..ok he wants to be a ******* I can deal with it, after almost hitting him 2-3times I got fed up with it. No oncomming traffic was comming so I mashed the gas and got in the lane next to him, he down shifted and tried to keep ahead of me, but his lil 1.6l? and fart can were no match for my giant (compared to that) 3.0l :lol: The worse thign was I past him and got in the other lane only doing like 60-65mph shows how fast his race car is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Torque 0wned him :headbang::woot:

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he forgot to yell vtec when he shifted, just remembered that all i heard was the pissed off weedwacker in his trunk.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
yeah Spec. ive heard about the same thing. My Vtec didnt kick in. lets run it again

Greatly that was in my V6 and not even touching the nitrous haha ricers will never ever learn Torque 0wns their ass

·
Registered
298 Posts
SpectorV said:
sadly ive actually heard this excuse... and.... may worse than this
You've gotta be kidding me..what worse ones have you heard? And why are honda bastards all obsessed with v-tech? Don't you guys have zetec? I know I have vanos and I'm actually pretty sure the double vanos is superior to the v-tec, although if I'm not mistaken v-tec came first right?

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
ive heard things like my battery is running low

I missed a gear

I didnt double clutch right

my clutch is slipping

and the TOPPER of them all (Im quoting this line EXACTLY as it was set)

setup: two guys just got done racing, a blue 96 auto mustang GT with cat back and K&N ran a guy in a crx with a vtec motor swap not sure on other mods.

After race: mustang won by like 3 cars, the guy said, its so hard to be those auto mustangs they put all the power to the wheels .... WTF does that mean....

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh i beat one once to a stop light and he told me he missed a gear...he was in a auto, I then proceeded to throw a handful of pennies at him :)

ask tbird, we have a like ungodly following of ricers on rt2 at a mcdonalds on the weekends, and they all have usually slow cars...only fast cars ive seen are domestics...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
haha its always a fast food place. theres this one town where theirs usually about a good 250 people all filling in between a Burger King and MickieDs (cause their across the street from each other)

Shits funny man cause its all rice. every single one even riced out domestics :mad:

Sad but true

oh BTW best excuse Ive gotten was when I raced this pretty quick lil crx well he thought he was quick hahaha
"dude your hiding nitrous in your car cause I had you"

this was in my 5.0 wit the supercharger on and had well over 5 cars on him muahaha I love that **** I just laughed in his face took my 100 bucks and walked away

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
I had some dude in a chrysler sebring conv race me the other night in downtown... I didn't realize he was gonna take off but he started spinning so I punched it. Let off at about 95 and 4 car lengths in front of me. We get to the next red light and he wants me to roll the window down. His gf was laughing at him and he was trying to find some way out of it lol. Asked me how my car runs like that.... I said I push the gas lol. And then I drove off

·
Registered
126 Posts
had a friend race another stang about 2000 v6 we were in his celica. he raced me before and i smoked him but he said he beats 6s all day.
anyway we race this guy and got owned he said," i cannt beat an AUTOMATIC the shift to perfect"
we raced off the line and the other guy was stock :p:

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
i raced a 1g integra on the way back from sacramento last night. i was just cruising along and the car next to me just revvs and takes off, and im like "wtf is he serious?"so my friends like "dude smoke him" and i lightly catch up to him, then look his way and we slow to about 50, i drop in 3rd and give it a little gas so he hears me go, and he takes off, i give him a second lead then i take off, by the time i fully spool im already 2 cars ahead, i continue till i hit 100 and let off, shifted into 5th and just cruised, low and behold he goes to do the ricer flyby, so i downshift into 4th and hit it again as he goes by, he gets a car on me before i catch up and match his speed, then i smoked his ass again.

he got off at the next exit.

then raced a new hatch and decimated him, and i didnt give him a chance to flyby cause after we raced i got in his lane and wouldnt let him pass(2 lanes, slow lane was big rigs) then he got mad and tried to go in between 2 rigs and fly by me, but i lightly tapped the gas and closed the gap, then the car that was behind the civic moved into the spot behind me and stopped the civic from remerging back behind me, so he lost a spot. dam ricers, the whole time he felt the need to revv the engine to redline, maybe to show how mad he was getting.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
lowflyn said:
I had some dude in a chrysler sebring conv race me the other night in downtown... I didn't realize he was gonna take off but he started spinning so I punched it. Let off at about 95 and 4 car lengths in front of me. We get to the next red light and he wants me to roll the window down. His gf was laughing at him and he was trying to find some way out of it lol. Asked me how my car runs like that.... I said I push the gas lol. And then I drove off
hahahahahaha owned

1 - 20 of 59 Posts