Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ermmm im new, lol

I've always kinda stalked around on these forums, then I found out they added a v8 portion, so i'll be on more probably now, I mean no offence but I got out of the v6 performance thing, so it didn't help me too much to post about v6 modifications anymore :)

I'll try to answer questions for those that pertain to knowledge that I have that could help you guys, but most likely I'll ask alot more questions

·
Registered
511 Posts
What do you have done to your Stangerator?

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Welcome, the SE section is growing by leaps and bounds...

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
he has the putting it back together mod going on for his 93 coupe, and he also has my old cobra Rs :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
welcome aboard. and another alabama boy sheesh hahah

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
silverstangboy said:
ermmm im new, lol

I've always kinda stalked around on these forums, then I found out they added a v8 portion, so i'll be on more probably now, I mean no offence but I got out of the v6 performance thing, so it didn't help me too much to post about v6 modifications anymore :)

I'll try to answer questions for those that pertain to knowledge that I have that could help you guys, but most likely I'll ask alot more questions
has a janky cd rom drive, what brand is it anyway, Equate or something?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
lmao the cd drive is NEC its my old DVD burner drive, one of the earlier models... DVD+R only lol

the car has a few things done to it, it started life as a 4 cyclinder, then I got everything that was different between 4 banger and v8 and I do mean... EVERYTHING.. so I got an old engine that we rebuild with a very bad machinest and it ended up burning oil, all that stuff came back out and we did it right this time, I made sure of it, not listening to people say "oh you don't need to take it 30 over, its just fine I miced it and everything" the probablem actually turned out to be the heads I had so I got new heads.

anyways, mods.. erm full exhaust, underdrive pullies, .0030 overbore, E=303 cam, GT-40P's 1.6 FPRP roller rockers, professional products typhoon intakes (same as edelbrock performer RPM), 65mm TB, im sure im leaving stuff out, the heads have inlarged valves, and of coarse it has 3.73 gears with a T-5, I guess some people consider stuff like a steeda tri-axe a mod, I dunno, im not getting that thin
5-lug conversion (done right not the lincon rotors, which was what was on the gt I stole the parts from) brandon's cobra R's which I might add are beatiful genuine ford and he took good care of them. thanks brandon :)

guess its time I put up some pictures already :( damn more work...

some of the changeover work being done

this is with the old rims and lincon rotors

SN95 spindles, still haven't got the brakes I want, 95 cobra R's

oh yeah I got a cervini's cowl at some point :)

here is the motor currently, hopefulling going in this weekend, running next weekend, and yes I damn well will be driving it

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
time to start making her look pretty now, I want some decent looking headlights, more brushed aluminum in the black interior, and I need to start doing the cool looking stuff like painting the calipers red and so on like I had my silver car that time, maybe some light window tint.. who knows

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
very very nice. I love your stang.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
its due to my cobra R's... and me telling him where a red coupe was for sale.... pretty much if it wasnt for me he would just be a haxor....

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol, thanks guys

blew a headgasket like right away on this build, gotta figure out why
think i have an idea, who knows
tearing it down this weekend, hope I have enough time to get it back together, it was running good though

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Cool stuff man, looks great

1 - 20 of 31 Posts