Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some similar wheels that look like the CV3 Vossens that are less $ and don't harm your performance? I'm preferably wanting to go 20". Any suggestions? If I need to go Vossen though, will they render the performance greatly? What would be the lowest I could get them at? Would be for a 13' GT.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What are some similar wheels that look like the CV3 Vossens that are less $ and don't harm your performance? I'm preferably wanting to go 20". Any suggestions? If I need to go Vossen though, will they render the performance greatly? What would be the lowest I could get them at? Would be for a 13' GT.
Stance 5 look exactly like my CV3's.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Those are my CV3's they are 20". I got them with tires brand new for 3k. You can get them used from 2300-2800.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts