Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very cool !!! Did you buy that as a kit or did you piece it together yourself?
I pieced it together myself. the black mount in the video i bought at ross for like $12 it was a head rest mount that I cut off the head rest holder off so I can use the nuts and bolts to hold it on the flat metel C bar you saw in the video.. You should be able to find the c bar and the nuts and bolts I used at Lowe's the flat C bar was in the hobby area... I was like $3...:headbang::headbang:

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
This is a really ingenious iPad mount! I'm sure other members would love to mimic your design. If you're interested and have the time, I'd love to see a step by step build thread along with pics and a supply list.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a really ingenious iPad mount! I'm sure other members would love to mimic your design. If you're interested and have the time, I'd love to see a step by step build thread along with pics and a supply list.
well after tuesday im off for 8 days so i Might do that. If I can find another head mount i might give it away to ssome one up here or youtube after i finish it.:cool::cool::rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DDTCM said:
Now that's using your head. I would like to see a way to make it a little more stable though.
It pretty stable the mount has a locking wivel so it don't move will driving.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Oh man , this would be great with my tuner I just bought..... Hmmmm....

Great job!

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
It pretty stable the mount has a locking wivel so it don't move will driving.
The lock would stop the side to side motion but it seems to be very bouncy even when using the touch screen. Maybe you could post a video of the stability of it while driving on a not perfect street.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts