Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions on mods I should make. I'm not all that knowledgable about cars in general but I'm learning. Anything good yet fairly simple I could do to my stang?

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Plasti dip random stuff lol

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Cody.d said:
Anyone have any suggestions on mods I should make. I'm not all that knowledgable about cars in general but I'm learning. Anything good yet fairly simple I could do to my stang?
Exhaust

·
Registered
595 Posts
Post some pics and list what you have on it please

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I like americanmuscle. Almost everything I've done to it is cosmetic. Looks like the cai and tuner is fairly simple. Any other performance mods that would be good to do?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Ya I like americanmuscle. Almost everything I've done to it is cosmetic. Looks like the cai and tuner is fairly simple. Any other performance mods that would be good to do?
Dual exhaust , headers, coil pack an wires , lowering springs , shaker system , an strut bar ... That's a decent start at a mildly low price

1 - 15 of 15 Posts