Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this on my 98 3.8 Mustang. Includes RPM max perfromance big valve heads, RPM custom ground heads, RPM ported and polished upper and lower intakes, 60mm throttlebody, 19lb injectors, Harland roller rockers. all neccessary hookups to fit a 94-98 mustang but also a 3.8 thunderbird. All required is new head bolts and a tune. This kit added over 100 hp to the stock 3.8

I am asking 300.00 plus shipping, might deliver if in the Alabama, Tenn, Georgia, Panhandle to Tampa Fl area if sold soon as I am in South Carlina now but headed to Alabama then to Tampa

Corey Reynolds
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I'm sure you will get a lot of views and comments on this one, for 300 dollars that's a great price.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I had this on my 98 3.8 Mustang. Includes RPM max perfromance big valve heads, RPM custom ground heads, RPM ported and polished upper and lower intakes, 60mm throttlebody, 19lb injectors, Harland roller rockers. all neccessary hookups to fit a 94-98 mustang but also a 3.8 thunderbird. All required is new head bolts and a tune. This kit added over 100 hp to the stock 3.8

I am asking 300.00 plus shipping, might deliver if in the Alabama, Tenn, Georgia, Panhandle to Tampa Fl area if sold soon as I am in South Carlina now but headed to Alabama then to Tampa

Corey Reynolds
[email protected]
I have someone interested.. PM me.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Damn dude!! I would have bought this too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts