Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I need a list of what I need and where to get it.

I want to do it right.

I know I will need the Intakes and Heads and to convert to returnless fuel system.

What fuel parts and other parts will I need and where can I buy them from and prices?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
*watches thread*

i want to do this eventually too

:woot: @ 4.2 strokers

·
Registered
61 Posts
im getting ready to do it heads, intake manifolds tb, maf, throttle cable, cruise cable, fuel injectors, specially made fuelrail, and i dont think anything else im also going to upgrade the fuel pump but dont think you need to

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
You will also need the bracket to relocate the coilpack ,new plug wires and you will need either a stock Air intake setup or a CAI or you could go get a 2002 complete motor for $750 with 1 year warranty then all you would need is a modded fuel rail.

·
Registered
61 Posts
or you can get it all for as cheap as i did and get it all p&p for less than that motor cost just have to keep your eyes open for good deals

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
hawks05 said:
or you can get it all for as cheap as i did and get it all p&p for less than that motor cost just have to keep your eyes open for good deals

There is a time factor here his car needs fixing soon and he might not have the time to wait for deals.

·
Registered
404 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts