Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size wheels and tires are the 14 stangs running. Info on mine is a roush lowered stang with 255/40/19 I'd like to fill the wheel well up just a tad more. I'm looking at a 20" wheel staggered set. I think 305 in the back and 275 in the front. Do you guys have any problems with this set up. Steering issues rubbing. The complete sizes on the wheels are 275/35/20 front and 305/30/20

Thanks in advance. Closest picture I've got right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I have 275/40 19 on all 4 corners on mine with no rubbing in the front

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Do you think the 20's will rub?
The 275 even though it is a 20 is the same height since it is a 35 vs my 40 so it would depend on the offset and how much lower the Roush springs are to the .8 on my Vogtlands. I am close to the suspension with the same offset wheels as what you have on it now.
The rear I don't even want to guess since I am on a Square set up with a .8/1.2 drop.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Well I've set up an alignment and the guy who's doing is pretty good so I think I'll get them to mesure it out. The springs are settled and for the most part nothing too crazy with bumps. And west Texas doesn't have speed bumps lol so I should be good. Thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I run Vossen CV3's 10.5 in rear and 9 up front. 305/35/20 and 275/35/20. Mine is a 2014 Roush stage 3, no rubbing issues at all. I currently run MT's. If you buy Nitto's I have been told 315's will fit on rear. Anyways, up front you could fit more as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts