Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a black skeleton pony? I have seem few mustangs with it but I can't find it anywhere, let me know where I could get one

·
Registered
230 Posts
Google?

I didn't even know they made them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Where can I get a black skeleton pony? I have seem few mustangs with it but I can't find it anywhere, let me know where I could get one
That is toooo funny!! For the past four days I have been searching everywhere for one! A friend of mine saw one and told me to get one, except I am unable to locate one either.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I had a painted pony at one time. Don't buy one if you don't plan on having to replace it in two years. It was so full of pecks and chips after a year I pulled it off.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I had a painted pony at one time. Don't buy one if you don't plan on having to replace it in two years. It was so full of pecks and chips after a year I pulled it off.
Your right, I just had a black pony and it had chips and bugs all over it that wouldn't come off I had to sand it down and re-paint it. I can't see paying that much for one and it getting messed up like mine did and you can't re-paint it cause its custom and not one solid color.

·
Registered
624 Posts
That looks sick. Found a solid black one on amazon for 65. And I know there are air brush places in my mall I live by. And considering that site said air brushed grill emblems. Ill probably just do that. Is there something you could put over it to make it hold up better. Like a clear coat or just paint it with clear finger nail polish occasionally so it'll knock off that stuff before it knocks off the paint.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree for the money i don't think its worth the price, just an opinion.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
That looks sick. Found a solid black one on amazon for 65. And I know there are air brush places in my mall I live by. And considering that site said air brushed grill emblems. Ill probably just do that. Is there something you could put over it to make it hold up better. Like a clear coat or just paint it with clear finger nail polish occasionally so it'll knock off that stuff before it knocks off the paint.
This is a good idea, I have a solid black one I didn't even think about that. I just know I'm not paying that kinda money for one, but if you got the extra cash go ahead.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Plastic Dip it or whatever that stuff is called. Its been done by a couple members here l believe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts