Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is directly from the Northern Virginia Mustang Club... I'll be attending, anyone else who want's to come with, lemme know!

Ok, the TCMC/NVMC Skyline cruise scheduled for sat April 10th is a go!! We will be meeting at the capitol expo center parking lot at 9:45am and departing within a half hour of the arrival time. We will be meeting up with the Tri Citiies Mustang Club at approx 11:30-12:00pm – at "Burgers N Things" at the corner of Rt.211 and Rt.522 for lunch where we will dine on burgers….n’ things. (12000 Lee Hwy, Sperryville, VA). From there we will all depart as one BIG line of stangs to Skyline drive and entering at the South gate. We will stop at some point in the cruise to relax, take pics and hang out. The TCMC will hold an official meeting for their members at this stopping point as well. Around approx. 3pm will be heading back home. This will be an excellent opportunity for video footage so anyone that has the means to do so please do and we would greatly appreciate a copy of all the footage!! There is a fee to get into Skyline Drive and I believe it is $10 per car. If you would like to attend the Fall Skyline cruise then you might consider purchasing a yearly pass which is $20 and would take care of the return trip(s) costs as well. As with all the functions the NVMC holds/attends please drive responsibly!!! See you guys there!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
it just had to be on the weekend im goin up to Pa., wish i could go

1 - 2 of 2 Posts