Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another leaked pic, not sure if this is the 14' or the 15'. The back end would suggest its a 14' but the front end says different. Either way the (a) future mustang will have a larger grill and slim lights that wrap around the edge of the bumper. Also, the lower rear will be changed, suggested by the black panel below the tail lights.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
14 'IF' anything.. Car is way to similar to be the redesign... Now, could they be testing new parts on an old car? 'Maybe'

·
Registered
3 Posts
deadsp0t said:
14 'IF' anything.. Car is way to similar to be the redesign... Now, could they be testing new parts on an old car? 'Maybe'
It's going to be a 15, work for ford and they already scraped the rear end, but the front end* looks similar to the 15!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's going to be a 15, work for ford and they already scraped the rear end, but the front end* looks similar to the 15!
You work for Ford huh? Do you have a pic of the finished 15'? Would you mind sending it to me via PM? I promise I won't uploaded it or anything. What do you mean by they scraped the rear end btw. Isn't the 15' a complete new body design? This looks like a 14' with new lights to me.

btw, what do you do at Ford.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they could be playing mind games and such who really knows, but it should be different for sure.

·
Registered
598 Posts
^ This. All I see in that picture is a 13-based test mule with a heavily disguised nose. The headlights could be anything under there. The openings cut out are almost certainly meant to throw you off from the true shape. IMHO, there's really nothing much to be learned here.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
claudermilk said:
^ This. All I see in that picture is a 13-based test mule with a heavily disguised nose. The headlights could be anything under there. The openings cut out are almost certainly meant to throw you off from the true shape. IMHO, there's really nothing much to be learned here.
Agreed.. I believe it to be a 14..

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Interesting.. Why camo a car that's supposed to be cosmetically the same as the 13? And why just camo the front? Possibly another new front fascia being introduced? Would be a good way to sell before the redesign. What would be even more interesting would be if the 14 came with the new IRS since they've been testing it on the 13. So much speculation... We'll have to wait and see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts