Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dash has this horizontal slot in it. I have been told that you put these optically read discs in it. I have never done so but I hit the eject button and this disc labeled "Fleetwood Mac" came out.

Does your mustang do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
741 Posts
My dash has this horizontal slot in it. I have been told that you put these optically read discs in it. I have never done so but I hit the eject button and this disc labeled "Fleetwood Mac" came out.

I'm still looking for the opening where my 8 track tapes go in our Mustang :blink:

·
Admin
5,822 Posts

Only when purchased used...I've had a disk eject from a two used Ford trucks; I guess their previous owners were in a hurry to trade them in.

Which Fleetwood Mac album were you lucky to get? Good music.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only when purchased used...I've had a disk eject from a two used Ford trucks; I guess their previous owners were in a hurry to trade them in.

I bought my car new. I am guessing one of the dealership techs was using her as a jukebox.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Live album from somewhere

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
I don't follow (?)
a Cadillac Fleetwood & a Mack truck (?)

VRE outbreaks (wash your hands)
Ain't that what you kids call a "Mash-up"?

side note: Thievery Corporation last night Mrs Mud and I weren't the oldest in the audience but are on the right side of that bell curve...I had never seen them before they are worth seeing live. :thumb:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I hit the eject button and my wife disappeared.

I kept hitting it but my ex-wife wouldn't disappear. The display just kept saying "please insert cash for best results"

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ain't that what you kids call a "Mash-up"?

side note: Thievery Corporation last night Mrs Mud and I weren't the oldest in the audience but are on the right side of that bell curve...I had never seen them before they are worth seeing live. :thumb:

(I don't know what a "Fleetwood-Mac" is) (?)
to paraphrase, i know those words, but they doesn't make any sense...

VRE outbreaks (wash your hands)

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umjYHLt56kg

not a band I liked but they were big. Back then I was into punk.....This song I do like.

I picked this version over the original just for the mash-up coincidence. For those of us old enough to be "Dog doesn't know Fleetwood Mac?" I looked at who was coming to Toads Place (one of New Havens biggest/oldest clubs) and knew no one who was playing.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts