Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SLP Loud Mouth cat back

I was wondering if anyone has heard any sound clips of these because I was thinking about possible getting them for my car but I would like to hear some souds clips of them.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No, the only thing I have heard about them is they have traditionally made Chevy systems and recently decided to get into Ford products.

·
Registered
676 Posts
i know someone with that system its LOOOOOUD and it sounds goooooood and the prices aren't that bad either

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the system put on today and wow.....It sounds awesome and plenty loud. I got different tips from what came with the system so I'll be making a thread in the for sale section soon selling the tips that came with the system and the stock tips. A guy from my work wants the mufflers I have but if that falls through I'll sell them on here also.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
I've a friend with an 04 with the SLP catback..
sounds really good to me, mellow inside.. deep tone outside, it's pretty loud but not as loud as my 89

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, mine with the main cats removed and the pre cats hollow is loud as all hell. my friend can hear me downshifting into my driveway and he lives 1 mile down the street and my rpm is only at 2500-3000. a couple of people said it sounds like a pro stock car in the higher rpms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts