Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put slp loudmouth on my 2013 gt and I'm not sure if it what I want... I love loud and I like raspy but I don't know how I feel about the axleback. Should I go roush or bassani? I will be going catless and xpipe soon as well. Please any input will help what should I do keep the slp or go a different way?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want loud but the slp has no tone to it just loud. I want loud with a rumble,crackle,pop. Im getting a xpipe and deleting the cats too so what do you think is a good combo?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Mustang32Bill said:
I want loud but the slp has no tone to it just loud. I want loud with a rumble,crackle,pop. Im getting a xpipe and deleting the cats too so what do you think is a good combo?
You described Roush AB

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted roush but then I had slp on my 03 Mach 1 and I loved it so I went with the slp.. Bassani street race anybody know anything about that axleback? I know they make a good product as well as roush.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The SLP along with other axle backs will take about two weeks to what i call settle in to tune to your vehicle. The noise level will change and they will become more of a muscle car rumble and tone.

When I put my SLP's on I was like you! Wasn't sure I liked them at first. Then after a few weeks and I was like.....I love em :) So see what happens.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
maldog said:
The SLP along with other axle backs will take about two weeks to what i call settle in to tune to your vehicle. The noise level will change and they will become more of a muscle car rumble and tone.

When I put my SLP's on I was like you! Wasn't sure I liked them at first. Then after a few weeks and I was like.....I love em :) So see what happens.
I agree they do change a little bit, but from what the OP describes he want in sound, I don't think he will get that from the SLP.

I have a catless jba x pipe and roush axle backs and it sounds exactly like OP wants for sound.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts