Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SLP Tips and stock tips from 98 Cobra...Update: stock 98 cobra springs

When I got my SLP Loudmouth cat-back I decided to get different tips than what came with it so I checked on SLP's site and they are selling the same tips separately for $59.95 each. They do not come with hangers on them or the SLP logo on them http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?PARTNUMBER=M31039&SHOWIMAGE=On&SHOWEMAIL=Off ...I guess I'll sell mine for $45 each + shipping. Also, I have the stock tips off my cobra and they still have the piping that goes over the axle. I'm not sure what its worth but I'll just say $20 + shipping for the pair.

Update: I just lowered my car and have the stock springs off my 98 cobra for sale now....I do not know if they would be compatible with other mustangs but if they are, they are for sale...I guess maybe $50 for the set....I'm not sure what they are worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
GL selling them. I want the tips, but Wife wont let me have any money!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT, Update

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
how much would be shipping to 46038, Fishers Indiana? I am lookin at 1 going back and fabin up some pipes for me 2 buy some so they will match up right. thanks charles EDIT** this is for the pipes that go over the rear end...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check what the shipping will be as soon as possible and I will let you know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The shipping would be $39.40

1 - 8 of 8 Posts