Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some people have asked about my lil grill lights and decided to post some pics up!

They're something simple I just rigged up but I love them! Anybody has questions ill be glad to answer!

Attachments

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
997 Posts
so some people have asked about my lil grill lights and decided to post some pics up!

They're something simple i just rigged up but i love them! Anybody has questions ill be glad to answer!
lol those look like the same autozone strobe lights i picked up today. I am gunna mount them under the rear end for reverse lights.

They look good as fogs to

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those are actually meant to be used as strobes/DRL. The output isn't that great for actually helping with visibility.
Yes that's are used for. I already have lower fog lights.

lol those look like the same autozone strobe lights i picked up today. I am gunna mount them under the rear end for reverse lights.

They look good as fogs to
Haha. They are autozone lights.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's a street glow pro series strobe kit. I had to drill a hole in the housing and the lights seal the holes back tight.
That's awesome! I've been looking for some that can be drilled into the lights but the ones I see are cheaply made. Where did you drill the holes?

·
Registered
964 Posts
On the top of the black part of the housing and on the taillights I went in through the back black part but in the reverse part.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
How did you attach the lights to the metal. I'm interested in doing this if I don't get the GT grille.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts