Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do the fog lights on my car either smoked or blacked out, what do you guy suggest?

Im installing new lip, new splitter, laguna seca brake kit and blacking out the yellow side lights tomorrow

ForumRunner_20121231_183712.png

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just got the smoked tint off AM it looks good ive had them on for a few months take it to the car wash and powerwash at least once a week with no problems so far.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
So are you blacking out or smoking the front marker lights? Which ever you decide to do you should do the same with the fogs. I would personally delete them myself.

·
Registered
120 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:
I want to do the fog lights on my car either smoked or blacked out, what do you guy suggest?

Im installing new lip, new splitter, laguna seca brake kit and blacking out the yellow side lights tomorrow
Smoked

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So are you blacking out or smoking the front marker lights? Which ever you decide to do you should do the same with the fogs. I would personally delete them myself.
I want to black out my side markers so im going for blacking out the fog lights

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

No!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I went with smoked tiny from Big Worm Graphics, you can check my garage for pics. Great material quality for $99 for all lights tinting package (I think). They are pretty dark at night... Will be getting brighter bulbs soon.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I went with smoked tiny from Big Worm Graphics, you can check my garage for pics. Great material quality for $99 for all lights tinting package (I think). They are pretty dark at night... Will be getting brighter bulbs soon.
+1 got mine from there too. Looks good and easy to install and there was no deterioration of visablity. They have a bunch of levels of tint.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Don't go with the "smoked" from Stangmods.com. It's not the same, it's brown and not very dark. You have to get Charcoal to match the Smoked from anywhere else. Learned that the hard way.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't go with the "smoked" from Stangmods.com. It's not the same, it's brown and not very dark. You have to get Charcoal to match the Smoked from anywhere else. Learned that the hard way.
Smoke or not smoked, im painting it my self

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Thanks for the info though

·
Registered
728 Posts
Front lights tinted with 30%, fogs, tails, signals all done with a tint material that is a little thicker and more flexible. I made friends with the best tint guy in town 10 years ago and we have come a long way.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts