Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I'm stuck between these two headlights. One has more black lenses to it and crystal housings and the other one is black housings with smoked lenses. Which would you guys pick for a black stang? Both are off eBay.
I like both of these headlights! They'll definitely change the entire look of your car. I went with the option on the right with my 2004 Mach1, However I got them here at AmericanMuscle! I went with the Dark Smoked headlights, Check them out: Dark Smoked Mustang Headlights (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
111 Posts
Both would look badass. Im actually gonna be getting the nonsmoked ones on mine so they can sorta match up with my clear foglights. Currently have the dark smoked ones except its the amber sides.

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both would look badass. Im actually gonna be getting the nonsmoked ones on mine so they can sorta match up with my clear foglights. Currently have the dark smoked ones except its the amber sides.
That's exactly what I have. Mine look like I have covers on them and if I got smoked fog lights they still wouldn't match so I think I'm gonna get the ones in the first picture so I can match the lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts