Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one is better? I know the covers are darker but how well do they stay on, at highway speeds? Which one in you guys opinions look better?

·
Registered
421 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
Which one is better? I know the covers are darker but how well do they stay on, at highway speeds? Which one in you guys opinions look better?
I was going to get them cause I hav the headlight covers. But I hav heard they can fall of on the highway and u hav to use alot more tape to keep them on. So I bought some smoked tails of craigslist for 40 bucks.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I am thinking of going with the smoked tail lights just so I don't have to worry about them falling off. I am looking for dark smoked light tho, any suggestions of where to buy?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those look good just make sure you don't go too dark or might get a ticket..
Thank you lol, don't have problem with tickets around my area. Dads a cop and uncles a chief, I have had some dick head cops not care tho and ticket me for my tint 8%

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Don't spent money on those. You can either tint them with film which I have done every time and super easy or vht them with nightshade

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
Thank you lol, don't have problem with tickets around my area. Dads a cop and uncles a chief, I have had some dick head cops not care tho and ticket me for my tint 8%
...how are they "dick head cops"?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
+1... I think cops are annoying too, but you got ticketed for something way over the legal limit of tint.
Because there's no reason to pull over, ticket and waiste their time and my time when I won't even make it home before the ticket is fixed and off my record ..so sorry not dickhead cops but waisting there time

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Cops don't ticket other cops and them ticketing me is pretty much same thing ..bottom line is most cops respect eachother so why waiste the time

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
Because there's no reason to pull over, ticket and waiste their time and my time when I won't even make it home before the ticket is fixed and off my record ..so sorry not dickhead cops but waisting there time

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Cops don't ticket other cops and them ticketing me is pretty much same thing ..bottom line is most cops respect eachother so why waiste the time
People like you give police a bad name. Hopefully your daddy will grow a pair and have you take responsibility for your actions at some point. No one should be above the law.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He has never fixed a ticket for me so don't talk before you know **** lol. I only got pulled over once and got a warning. Sounds like your bitter and have had some immature experiences with the law that your feeling some type of way about so don't take that out me on

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
People like you give police a bad name. Hopefully your daddy will grow a pair and have you take responsibility for your actions at some point. No one should be above the law.
+11. You do some thing that's against the law you need to be a man and own up to it!..

As for the tail light cover I wouldn't do those!.. The look cheap!.. Go with the tinted tails!..

1 - 20 of 69 Posts