Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I've owned two SN95s and seen many out there with different builds is the earlier 4.6 worth building up rather than trying to Swap it with a 5.0 Coyote or going to put a Stroker kit on it. I'm really indecisive on if I would want a SC or a Turbo on it. Twins or Single doesn't matter. Ive also seen Eaton SCs thrown on them used or a KB I'm not sure which is a cheaper supercharger to get .I'm not looking to get 10s out of it just enough to compete with a modern 5.0 or a LS3. Which is anything above 400RWHP. If I could set a bar 500 is the max I would personally want to fulfill my Thrill for speed.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
It all depends on how much you want to spend

Sent from my LG-H918 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depending on if I would buy a GT or a Cobra they run from any where from 4-6k some cobras on the 6-8 range. I really would not be able to build the engine or either rebuild it my self. I do not have the tools nor the experience to do so lol. I would need help lol so I would have to pay for it to be done for the labor. At most I would want to be in like a 7-8 budget so I would personally like to spend 5k on the car it's self and 4-5 on the build. Under 8500 is this possible?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I was saying to try and find a cat already making around 500hp or a car that already had a power adder on it. Just realize that is a gamble as you don't really know how it was treated. It's hard to find a decent looking car for the money you want to spend and a coyote swap alone would run you around 6grand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts