Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so tired of this snow!! We had1 day here in Kansas City that got up to 80* last week and took the mustang out for a spin!! Drive about 200 miles that day. Ever since its been snow or cold!! Last night we got 10" of snow again!! I'm so ready to get the 5.0 out and do some driving! I miss my babe and driving from sun up to sun down!!!!! Come on spring!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm so tired of this snow!! We had1 day here in Kansas City that got up to 80* last week and took the mustang out for a spin!! Drive about 200 miles that day. Ever since its been snow or cold!! Last night we got 10" of snow again!! I'm so ready to get the 5.0 out and do some driving! I miss my babe and driving from sun up to sun down!!!!! Come on spring!!!

Same here in Chicago....although cold, no snow on the ground...but waiting for spring to get her out of the garage....

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Lucky you! Warmest day we've had yet was 55 maybe. It is 40 now but was snowing earlier. Silly weather. We keep getting snow with temps in the high 30s.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in KC too. My baby is all dirty and salty. The first little snow we got caught me by surprise. I raced home, but I didn't beat the salt trucks. Since then, it's been big snow after big snow, except for that one perfect 80 degree day. My garage door torsion springs were busted, and I couldn't get the door up to get the car out and wash it. Argh! Spring can't come soon enough.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts