Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an un-used stage 1 snow performance methanol injection kit. I bought this kit a little over a year ago with the plans of putting it on my 89GT, however last minute I decided to upgrade to the stage 3 kit so this one has been sitting in the box on a shelf in my garage. The box was opened but is still in immaculate condition and every single piece is their to hook up to a boosted application. This kit is well known for decreasing temp on boosted motors and I've seen it add anywhere from 30-40 HP depending on the tune and setup of the kit. I paid $300 for this kit and that's what they still sell for today. I'd take $200 for it, bottom dollar.

I've also got about 10 jugs of boost juice for this application sitting in my garage that I can include with the sale (not all of them as I still use them for my kit). These jugs run $10 a pop but I'm willing to make a deal.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Alright man, I'll offer $150 for the works? :lol:

Seriously, how much for the juice, all of it, shipped to 65248?

Also do you have a part number on the Snow kit?
I'd like to research it and see how well it might work for my application?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trojan Horse said:
Alright man, I'll offer $150 for the works? :lol:

Seriously, how much for the juice, all of it, shipped to 65248?

Also do you have a part number on the Snow kit?
I'd like to research it and see how well it might work for my application?
Give a day or 2 and ill get all the info. Crazy amount of **** goin on with work right now!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Give a day or 2 and ill get all the info. Crazy amount of **** goin on with work right now!
Whenever you get around to it. I'm in no hurry. :good:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts