Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst part of the year, mustangs get put away and out come the other cars for winter. Unfortunately for me I have to drive mine in the winter, I barely made it to school today! Sliding around everywhere, but I don't have winter tires yet( getting em tomorrow) but good thing is, when snow comes, so does hockey!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea so am I, I'm putting winter tires on hopefully tomorrow morning and putting sand bags in the trunk, I couldn't make it out of the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
No snow here yet thank god... They started to salt the roads down here now so I won't be driving my car when snowfall comes around :(

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
No snow here yet thank god... They started to salt the roads down here now so I won't be driving my car when snowfall comes around :(
That sucks! But it is either that or icy roads and more accidents. Either way it sucks. But I can live with a little salt to be able to have manageable roads. It was a mess here. They decide to wait until there is a problem. Now they just bought plows and a salters in case we have a horrible blizzard again this year.

The mustang does well on the ice though.. My Mom has an Aviator- that car sucks on the ice. I hate snow.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And we braved it in Flip Flops!
Wow!! I guess the Northeastern attitude kicked in :D and you remembered how to deal with snow. I could only imagine a freak snow storm in N. FL. You wouldn't believe how people act.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts