Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're lucky, we get plenty of snow here in Indiana. I'm nervous about rear wheel drive this winter, never done that before ?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I like a nice fluffy white snow on Christmas.... And a good snow to take my dogs sledding.... Then I'm done :)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Yeah, my Ex Wife is from Marion, IN. We used to go up there to visit over the Holidays. RWD's on snow is not too difficult . It's the Black ice that'll have you towing your car outa a ditch. Just remember, the moment you lose grip, stay off the gas and the brake and gently try to steer yourself to safety. You'll do fine. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much for the advice! I'll keep that in mind. Any ideas for good blades for this weather?

·
Registered
636 Posts
I drove all of last winter with my stang in muncie. no wrecks, but i had a few close calls. just go slower than you think you need to and be super careful accelerating through turns.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I moved back Down to Florida from PA when I was 13. I loved the snow as a kid. Now I'm not so sure. Only seen it once in 14 years :)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Jamward3 said:
Thanks so much for the advice! I'll keep that in mind. Any ideas for good blades for this weather?
I heard EverBlades makes heated wiper blades. I don't know if they are any good.
Also, you could treat your windshield with rainX and that helps to keep the ice from building up on your windshield.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I cover mine. besides I dont feel like taking the new rims off and puttin the old ones back on. not only that i cant get out of the driveway.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I don't have snow problems in so cal all I have to worry about is rain my dad moved us out here from michigan back in 67 to get away from the snow.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts