Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car painted this weekend..she is dark FU Green..with gold pearl and gold paint in certain parts..she isnt put back together all the way..still gotta put her front bumper back on..but here she is..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry so big

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hood

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hrmm..

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
How much did it cost??
I think after I buy my stuff I might get a price to do my whole car....I think I am keeping it white

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
300 bucks, including paint and what not..I got a friend who paints cars.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
that looks pretty cool

white95: if you don't have any hookups with anyone it would probably cost anywhere from $1500 and up for a good paint job. show quality paint jobs can be from like $7000 and up

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No he doesnt work at MACO..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smoked - Thanks
Brent - Thanks
Rellik - Yeah the pics arent that great..Im hopin to get better ones once I finish her..I will try and get a better camera..I think it was the camera opperator wasnt too good with the pic taking..Ill be taking the pics next time.

Glad you guys like the paintjob..more to come when she gets done. THANKS AGAIN!!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
that green gold combo looks tight as hell... a couple more places you might consider doing are the tips of the wing and the edge of the rear bumper... also maybe a calligraphy stencil of "mustang" in gold on your side scoop tracks.. might spice it up a little more...

nice colors though :)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i think any script would clutter the sleak/clean lines of the car.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brent - Im hoping to beef the engine up when I get somemore money..doin all this other **** left me broke..but probally a supercharger and try to get atleast 350 rwhp out of her..might take me a while tho.

Darkling - The spoiler has gold on the back of it..I couldnt find a good pic to show it but when I take one Ill post it, the reason I didnt do much to the back bumper is because Im getting a back clip to go under the bumper that will have gold on it. Thanks for the ideas tho. Im still trying to decide about doing the MUSTANG on the back bumper in gold..I dont want to go too over board with the gold.

Thanks for the compliments guys, glad you enjoy, I will have pics of it in the sun where you can really get the FULL effect of the gold pearl and shiney new paint. Thanks again. Feel free to ask more questions, make remarks, or give me ideas about my car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts