Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would these be a good choice?

tsw 18s rims and tires

also, I e-mailed to ask, but if they don't have TPMS sensors, can I have those installed in there later and drive with the warning light on?

seems like a nice way to get some wider rubber on my car, and not spend a fortune.

18x9 fronts and 18x10 rears.

Have a 2011 5.0 with stock 18x8 right now.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,212 Posts
Would you get some new tires for them? I couldn't tell what brand they were. One of my buddies has driven his car for a few weeks with the warning light on and I think it's just annoying more than anything.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you get some new tires for them? I couldn't tell what brand they were. One of my buddies has driven his car for a few weeks with the warning light on and I think it's just annoying more than anything.
I dunno. I also asked him what they were and would want to see them first. He claims they were only driven for 4 months, so the wear can't be that bad but hard to tell from the pictures. I'm thinking of offering 450 unless they have some really crappy tires.

I assumed that is all the light was is annoying. I don't mind that for now.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Personally, I'd have a hard time buying anything from someone who cares so little about spelling, grammar, and punctuation. :banghead:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally, I'd have a hard time buying anything from someone who cares so little about spelling, grammar, and punctuation. :banghead:
Haha yeah. I've changed my mind. Decided to not be stupid. Going to put that money into lowering the car. Gonna buy koni strt shocks and struts, h&r ss springs, gt500 strut mounts and bmr pan hard bar I think instead.

Will do the LCA and UCA soon as I get that money together too.

Thing that will be better than just 2" wider tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts