Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice! Magnaflow makes good quality stuff :)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Excellent choice

You are gonna love them as soon as you start up your car. And if you think they sound good, Just wait until you get about 3,000 miles on them. They will sound even deeper and better. I'm guessing it is due to carbon buildup in the mufflers. I love everything about my Magnaflow streets and I only have the axlebacks. You have the better package. Cat Backs have to really "rock"

Ronnie

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I'm just wondering why ???????

Aruiz42 bought a great set of Magnaflow Cat backs and they are totaley made of Stainless Steel, They fit great, are nice and light, Sound good, Look perfect and made by a very good all American company.

My question is: Why would Aruiz42 want pypes and not what he bought??????

I'm asking this because Black on Black said:
Should've gotten pypes
I'm just wondering ""WHY"" No Flame or offence, Just Why?

Ronnie :confused:

·
Registered
737 Posts
ronnie948 said:
Aruiz42 bought a great set of Magnaflow Cat backs and they are totaley made of Stainless Steel, They fit great, are nice and light, Sound good, Look perfect and made by a very good all American company.

My question is: Why would Aruiz42 want pypes and not what he bought??????

I'm asking this because Black on Black said:

I'm just wondering ""WHY"" No Flame or offence, Just Why?

Ronnie :confused:
He said he was kidding.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Cool

I'm happy to hear that.:good:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the guy cancelled on me for today... He said Friday... I wish some near me ( roselle park nj) knew how to install... I'd even buy beer and **** to chill....

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Look in the phone book and find a speed shop

Most speed shops know of a good muffler shop that can do your install. Your cat backs would be easiest to install on a lift due to you need to do some cutting of the stock pipe and you sure don't want to cut it in the wrong place.

Any muffler shop can do it but be sure they have been in business for a few years.

Ronnie

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Most speed shops know of a good muffler shop that can do your install. Your cat backs would be easiest to install on a lift due to you need to do some cutting of the stock pipe and you sure don't want to cut it in the wrong place.

Any muffler shop can do it but be sure they have been in business for a few years.

Ronnie
Why would he have to cut?

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Does the stock pipes separate after the Cat's????

I'm thinking the Cats are part of the X-Pipe on our V6 Mustangs and would have to be cut and the two seperate pipes then be clamped on to the pipe after the Cat's.

I had to do this on my Corvette but things just may be different with the Mustangs.

Anybody have information if someting has to be cut for Aruiz42 ???????

Ronnie

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
I'm thinking the Cats are part of the X-Pipe on our V6 Mustangs and would have to be cut and the two seperate pipes then be clamped on to the pipe after the Cat's.

I had to do this on my Corvette but things just may be different with the Mustangs.

Anybody have information if someting has to be cut for Aruiz42 ???????

Ronnie
The cats are in the x pipe, but the cat back system is installed behind the xpipe

1 - 20 of 26 Posts