Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my hood struts a couple of weeks ago and without realizing that the bracket was going to clip my windshield washer tube. For those that have hood struts, where is a good placement for said tube when I replace it to make sure I don't clip it again.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I installed my hood struts a couple of weeks ago and without realizing that the bracket was going to clip my windshield washer tube. For those that have hood struts, where is a good placement for said tube when I replace it to make sure I don't clip it again.
At least you did the work yourself,,alot people wont even try to work on anything,,they usually get someone to do it..Now if you do it again,,you might be a ******..lol..jk

·
Registered
598 Posts
We're guys, so being a ****** is necessary at times. At least that's what my wife tells me.
:lmao:

At least you did the work yourself,,alot people wont even try to work on anything,,they usually get someone to do it..Now if you do it again,,you might be a ******..lol..jk
What he said. Doing your own wrenching puts you ahead of many. Just learn from the mistakes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lmao:

What he said. Doing your own wrenching puts you ahead of many. Just learn from the mistakes.
Luckily this was a cheap mistake....the new tube was under 20 bones.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hell, I will use anything for currency to keep working on my Mustang.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
It's like the old blonde saying. Retards have more fun.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Awesome how this thread managed to get 12 responses of off topic BS with no attempt to answer the OPs question.

Try any auto parts store. You should be able to cut your own. If not you may be forced to deal with the dealer.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
13BlkSunshine said:
Hell, I will use anything for currency to keep working on my Mustang.
Well in that case I have a job for you...
I need you to kill someone
You can sell his kidney in he black market for 20k easy
And he's got 2 of em....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.