Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked the parts dealer at ford, and they said I can make all mods I want and will still keep warranty, " but" lol... If anything breaks in result to me making that change. They will not warranty that part that needs replacement
So for ex.. say I get a new cold air in-take, and some sensor fails because of that, they won't cover, but if a engine coil goes out. They would cover it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
That's what we have been trying to all along.

·
Registered
367 Posts
it also depends on the dealer, just fyi. my dads the southwestern warranty person for Hyundai and I see him refuse to warranty parts all the time lol

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
If I had a new ride, like some of you guys, I would be working on a relationship with one of the dealerships near you. In many cases, they will have no problem being on your side for most things, without question. The only thing that is out of their power, is if somebody has to come inspect something that is damaged, etc. it's worth the extra ass hugging to be friends with the dealer. Pimp the dealership to other, etc. Get your nose brown and it will go along way.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Azure said:
If I had a new ride, like some of you guys, I would be working on a relationship with one of the dealerships near you. In many cases, they will have no problem being on your side for most things, without question. The only thing that is out of their power, is if somebody has to come inspect something that is damaged, etc. it's worth the extra ass hugging to be friends with the dealer. Pimp the dealership to other, etc. Get your nose brown and it will go along way.
+1 true

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I've always left a case of beer in the trunk and let them know it was in there for them. Working for Miller/Coors has it's advantages.....

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
DDTCM said:
I do this for my Tattoo artist also. It gotten me a $4k + back piece for $1k plus tip among other great deals. It also scored me a $700 portrait for a reduced price of $65!
Awesome!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts