Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being bored, trying to find something to do...

When it hit me - I have 97PacificGreenStang's phone number! I remember how he was whining and bitching about being single, so I've decided to 'hook him up'.............. Submitting his cell phone # to "11" TOP Gay and Bisexual dating services. His phone should start ringing tonight.

It took me a few hours to find such gay ####, untill I hit the motherload: "Top 20 Gay phone dating service sites". I couldn't believe my luck - I was going to submit him to all 20, but by 11th - I was laughing to hard, I couldn't do it anymore.

Kids: Never give you your personal information (ex. phone number) to anyone over the internet... Especially someone who you know - wants to screw you over...

I'm evil.. :twisted:

Step two... Lets hook him up with some monthly literature to read in the mail. For he was kind enough to provide me with his address aswell. EVEN THE ZIP CODE.

hmmmm.... I'm sure I'll find some kind of free subscriptions, worthy of our buddy Clint. Gaymen.com?

Won't let ya down, bro.. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
no, he will be like "SWEET!!! I had all these random men that I have never met before calling me telling me they want to pound me like the new guy in prison".

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
414 Posts
wow.... that's awesome.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Angel said:
that's so messed up........Funny, but so messed up. He doesn't have any of your info does he?
No way.. I'm not that stupid!

You don't give any kind of information about yourself, to someone who obviously doesn't like you very much...

Live and learn ;)

184 Posts
i hate that mother fucker his gay ass lies about everything he posts on 3.8 so ppl will think he isnt a #### suckin ***. If i felt like posting on there id call him on every one of his stupid lie posts. But id rather not waste my time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MusclesFromBrussels said:
i hate that mother fucker his gay ass lies about everything he posts on 3.8 so ppl will think he isnt a #### suckin ***. If i felt like posting on there id call him on every one of his stupid lie posts. But id rather not waste my time.
He's a fruit cake.. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts