Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just talked with my friend's dad (who owns a Valet business) telling him that I was running low on cash - so he said I could just come by, and work for him 6:30 to 12 tonight.... It's gonna be BAD ASS. I'm going to some nice - 25-up club in the downtown! I'll be pimping all kinds of beemers, lexuses, mercedeses, occasional ferraris, and who knows what else - taking them the long way around 1 way streets of downtown. :D Then get mad tips from a bunch of partied out, drunk people... It's gonna be tight.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh.. I'm gonna have fun.. BOY will I have FUN.. :D

Last time I went - I ended up racing another valet off a light driving a Vette, and him an M5

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Oh ####!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: you a Valet parker!! :wtf: :wtf: that is like giving a crack addict a job in a police evidence impound room or a bank robber a job as a bank guard and giving him the combination to the Vault.

If I came to a club and you were the valet parker I would watch your every move thru a rifle scope :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hahahahahahahhaaha

Be careful !!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tonight kicked ass.... After 8 hours of work, I'm $283 richer :D

Me and my friend were working the location - together parked 58 cars.

Highlights:
1 Ferrari F355 Barlenetta (Sp*)
2 Lotus Espirits
1 Brand new Viper
2 Old school Vipers
(lost count) Mercedeses.. One was riding on 20 inch spinners 8)
3 Corvettes
1 M3
2 STEEDA Mustangs.. One was a black Pre99, and one was a white 99+
4 Mustang GTs
1 Brand new Jaguar
4 Escalades riding on some serious chromage
1 Infiniti G35 Coupe
3 Nissan 350Z
And then a bunch of ordinary #### like Expeditions, Accords, Explorers, Celicas, etc..

By the way - Ford Escape is the biggest POS I have ever driven in my life.. I felt like a was riding on all 4 flats - it was so loud, and shitty

Out of the above, I got to drive:
1 Lotus Espirit
(My friend took the Ferrari.. that fucker)
1 Brand new Viper
1 Old school Viper
The benz on spinners, and a few others
1 Corvette
1 M3
2 STEEDAS (both... yay!)
2 Mustang GTs (one was Auto... )
3 Escalades
1 Infiniti G35 Coupe
1 Nissan 350Z
and then some everyday cars...

Right when you picked up a car, you had to make a right at the 1st light (that's the last people saw you, or the car..) and then drive down 5 downtown blocks (lights) to the lot... Oh man - we had FUN. Then there was a 3rd person who didn't park anything - he was just running us back and forth in his car so we wouldn't be walking 5 blocks back.

It was the #### ;) I might go again tomorrow - I'm supposed to call the guy, and he's gonna tell me if he needs any more people.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The club was NICE!!!!!!! You should have seen the fine ass women going in there.. Every other car, me and my friend were like "daaaaaaaaaaaamn"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Espirit was the #### :) It sounded WEIRD... It had a deep sound to it, at the same time as some weird lawnmawer pitch. You also couldn't feel speed - it put you into the seat but it just didn't feel like you were going fast. The Ferrari sounded like an import V6 - you know how imports have small cyllinders so it sounds real fast and monotone? I loved the wheels on it - it looked nice, everything fit so perfectly that it was sickening (wish I got to drive it.. :( ). The Viper had a pretty crappy visibility in it, I dunno how people drive those - the whole car was all massive and bulky. I didn't like it. The 99+ steeda had some power to it, it put me back in the seat. Overall, all pretty nice cars I wouldn't mind driving again... Hopefully will.. something in the future... *knocks on wood*

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come to Houston.. I'll hook ya up ;)

It's literally the ONLY job I look forward to going once in a while - even on a Saturday night
You do get pretty tired at the end though - you move around quite a lot

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Depends where you work... Some places the parking lot is literally accross the street, some places there is a parking garage a few blocks away, or like in this case - a big lot 5 blocks away. If it's not too far, you walk/run (depending on how busy it is) - but since this was far as ####, we had a dude run a shuttle for us in his own car.. Drive us back and fourth, pick us up and drive us back, etc.. Personally, I didn't really like working in Downtown - it's a chaos on the weekends, and a bunch of bums around. My favorites are Private house parties. Rich people throw parties at their huge 3 story mantions - and we park the cars for all their guests around the neighborhood. Some flashy cars always show up to those, just because of the caliber of people attending.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One time we worked at this Polo Club. They had some party there, and we were paking all the cars on this HUGE grass field. It was a big party, we had like 16 people working, and parked around 400-500 cars (Around 30 per person). That was the 1st time I drove a WRX.... I actually went off-roading in it (since it was a grass field) - it was fun going over the little bumps. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts