Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so about a year ago my car got broken into and a bunch of my stereo stuff got ripped off so i decided to get an alarm. When i went to get it i got a decent one for like 180 installed. The catch was though, they just installed the basic stuff (dome light sensor, and shock sensor). I asked em how much itd be to install it so the horn would go off and the parking lights would flash and they told me 35 bucks for each one. I was like screw that and just said do the basic stuff. So finally a year later i just went out and hooked up my parking lights and all it was was one lousy wire. They wanted 35 bucks to hook up a damn wire. Fags lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thats cool, my alarm was 500 bucks installed, but its got all the goodies, including a keyless start, I like being able to lay in bed and start my car in the mornings so its nice and warm when I get in her. Mine also came with a pager so that if my alarm goes off it will page me and tell me its going off and where it was targeted.

·
Registered
614 Posts
98VroomVroom said:
Thats cool, my alarm was 500 bucks installed, but its got all the goodies, including a keyless start, I like being able to lay in bed and start my car in the mornings so its nice and warm when I get in her. Mine also came with a pager so that if my alarm goes off it will page me and tell me its going off and where it was targeted.
Yup, same sorta system as mine. Mine was $550 installed tho, that included a tilt sensor too so they can't jack my car up slowly and take my beautiful stock 15" wheels :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts