Admin
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, the GT500 rear spoiler.

·
Registered
459 Posts
GordonGriffin said:
Just gave my wife a list, 20 items long, from American muscle.
Have her buy you a gist card for 250 and get a free American Muscle hoody sweater... Then buy your stuff and you got a free sweater :) two presents

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
A Mustang clock

I have A Corvette clock that makes engine sounds every hour.

I have A Mini Cooper clock that acts like A Cuckoo clock every hour as a tiny Mini drives out of a garage and blows the horn with engine sounds.

Now all I need is a mustang clock that does something. I can't seem to find one.

Ronnie

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a list 10 or so items long on AM, hopefully getting my Magnaflow exhaust for Christmas :)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hi LavaPony

I see you are getting Magnaflow Mufflers ( Maybe for Christmas). Excellent choice. I have the Magnaflow streets on my 2012 V6 and they sound great. I did not want obnoxious or loud but a nice deep rumble. The Magnaflow streets are perfect for what I was looking for. They sound great driving around and really come alive when I floor my car.

Another advantage is the stock mufflers weigh A ton. The Magnaflow streets are way lighter. The Tips on the Magnaflows are really nice and fit the bumper opening even better then the stock mufflers did.

The Magnaflows are made of stainless steel and the quality is great.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
ronnie948 said:
I see you are getting Magnaflow Mufflers ( Maybe for Christmas). Excellent choice. I have the Magnaflow streets on my 2012 V6 and they sound great. I did not want obnoxious or loud but a nice deep rumble. The Magnaflow streets are perfect for what I was looking for. They sound great driving around and really come alive when I floor my car.

Another advantage is the stock mufflers weigh A ton. The Magnaflow streets are way lighter. The Tips on the Magnaflows are really nice and fit the bumper opening even better then the stock mufflers did.

Hahaha I love the license plate!!!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I wish Santa would bring me lowering springs & 4-500$ cash. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts

That was my exact opinion, They sound like a mustang without being obnoxious or ricey sounding :) Looks great on yours!

·
Registered
104 Posts
2013 style taillights for my 12!!

Come on already American Muscle!!! :) I'd give my left boob for a set!!! Lol (ok maybe my left foot or something)!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
LavaRedGirl said:
2013 style taillights for my 12!!

Come on already American Muscle!!! :) I'd give my left boob for a set!!! Lol (ok maybe my left foot or something)!!!
I've given up on them releasing a pair :(

·
Registered
745 Posts
LavaRedGirl said:
Taillights is really all I want to change. I love my baby just the way it is!!! Sexy!!! Lol :)
I'll have to agree on that one lol. black rims would be pretty sweet too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts