Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I think it would be a good idea to know what we all do for a living.

Ill start off. My name is Chris and I am a college student in an occupational therapy assistant program. I also have a small lawn business.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
hey not a bad idea..!
Im Savannah, sav, savvy, savanners, whatever you want to call me. im a senior in highschool and i dont have a stable job... yet! But i do custom work on cars, sell my art, do photography, and model, which gets me by thank God, ha!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'm James...
I'm in the fuel business...
Mostly in the Oil Field...
Working on becoming self employed in this industry...
I also work full time at being Awesome! :Headbang:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm Jonathan
I work as a control room operator for a small chemical company. Hours stink but it's the best job I've ever had.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm Vicky and I am going to college for my associates degree in auto tech
and I work as a caregiver to my sisters son who is disabled

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Names Ed,

I work in the pharmaceutical packaging industry. I set up right angle (paper) folders. We print, cut and fold the leaflets you get with your meds. We also do labels and cartons. Will be 8 years at my job in February.

Ps: No we don't get to handle the actual meds or prescription pads, they wouldn't let me if we did lol :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
My names Christiaan <-- no that isn't a spelling error my name does have 2 A's.
I'm in my 3rd year of college majoring in business administration and finance. And I currently work at my dad's pizza place.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
My favorite job was when I was delivering pizza's at Fast Eddy's pizza n subs when I was a teenager. It was like a party everyday. I had an '81 fox with a strait 6, I called it "The Grannystang" it was so slow. Lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey everyone!! I'm Ani and I recently left working at a bank for 5 years to get my BA in Business Administration- Human Resources. As a side job I am a real estate agent but mainly focusing on school. :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
primer2tone said:
My favorite job was when I was delivering pizza's at Fast Eddy's pizza n subs when I was a teenager. It was like a party everyday. I had an '81 fox with a strait 6, I called it "The Grannystang" it was so slow. Lol
That reminds me of the movie 30 minutes or less. But yeah it's pretty awesome job I would say. Except in the summer its brutal in there.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm mike, I'm a mechanic at a ford dealership, been here for almost 3 years, love the job, pay is decent, and it allows me to buy all the tools I could ever want without having to tell the wife, oh and discounts on parts!

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
names Dulsey, and I'm a computer tech going on 5 years now....

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Im Amie, Have an AS degree in Graphic design and fine art. Did that and designed publications for a few years before the company I worked for was bought out by a competitor and we were laid off.

Now holding down this blog, some for AM, and some other sites and get to go to all f the awesome shows like SEMA. :) I'm pursuing this pretty hard now.

I also make crafts like monsters out of socks. The FB page is Heebie Jeebies, soon to be followed by Zombeez. :)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I'm Alec. High school senior. Waiting on my NROTC and AROTC results because I plan to study mechanical engineering. Oh, and after the military, I plan to get into the auto industry... Maybe be a future ford engineer?;)

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Dan here, I'm a Leo,like dinner by candlelight,long walks on the beach,chick flicks and I write romance novels..........

Wha.......I'm 37 have a 3yr old boy (Frankie) and I'm a division sales manager for Miller Beer (14yrs in January) in Austin TX

1 - 20 of 64 Posts