Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
WHAT EXHAUST ARE YOU WANTING US TO BLABBER ABOUT AND DISCUSS

thats as clear as I can type chalres confuzed look!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went to Duncan Emmons today.

They put 2.5" Dynomax pipe all the way back... They made me an H-pipe crossover... And welded in two 2.5" Flowtech Warlocks and, yes, chrome tips. Holy bejeezus is it loud.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr. Emmons was like: Are you going to leave it uncapped? And I'm like: Of course. And he's like: Good. People rarely leave here with open headers. I get a real kick out of it.

Then he asked me to light 'em up as I was leaving. So I did.

They did a kickass job. Took about 2 hours. Emmons has been doing exhaust there since 1954. He's a cool guy to know. I wish I would have gotten exhaust sooner.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
get sound clips!!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I might. We tried them capped at the shop and it was really quiet.. It sounded stock unless you got on it. These sound really great at idle and then if you get on it it's like "WRRAAAUUUUUUSSSSSH" or something.. It just sounds like it's forcing an assload of air out the pipe. My whole interior is like 3-4 layers of dynamat, too.. So it's pleasant inside the car. I haven't had anyone drive it by me though, yet.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I WANT SOUND CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to get warlocks!
RGR mentioned them once and holy batman, everyones getting them. lol

I really want to hear them in person!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts