Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just opened the garage door halfway, so I could start up the '65 and let her run for a bit.

Gawd, I can't wait for sunny summer days.

This beauty, crammed in the garage, is burning a hole in my pocket! ( and I haven't spent a cent yet)

-Turbo... Fawk it. I'm not going to keep it stock. going turbo. (already have a 'spare' exhaust manifold to begin the fab)

-Interior

-trunk

I love the tiny wheels and tires, but when the Turbo setup is done (give it 5 years) I can't be running on skinny tires. I'm conflicted here. Go to mags, or some other classic common style? keep the skinnies? There is no LSD I'm sure, so retrofit the stock rear with LSD, or upgrade to 8.8?

This is a long term project, and will not be pursued aggressively.. My kids are 7 & 5, and I want to have the stang as a DREAM CAR for them, in 9-11 years.

Just drives me crazy I can't even drive it around the block right now.

Most people who can't drive their classics is due to the condition of their dream. My baby runs beautifully!

anyway. just rambling. need more threads in the classic forum!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
a turbo 200 would be pretty awesome ken! I say go with some American Racing TT2's. they are pretty common on classics but they look AWESOME. and if you mintub the rear or something, 17x11s would be pretty damn cool. I say build a new locker rear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts