Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did not want to do this but at this moment in time I really have little choices.

This 94-98 kit has everything to install except a Belt . I never got to install it. I purchased it from Ian (a1yola).

Kit includes:
Polished V-1 Supercharger
all hosess and piping
30# injectors
ProM MAF calibrated for 30# injectors
Brackets and hardware
Intercooler with all pipes and ducts
Full instruction book with pictures

This is a nice kit and hate to sell it

Price 1550.00 delivered to the lower 48 states

I accept Paypal.......................................

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Corey.....I want it, can you wait till I get my tax return?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I mailed it out last week, Not sure how long it will take, if you get a buyer sell it, but if you dont sell it by the time i have the money ill take it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lol, parents dont want me to have a v8 due to 60 miles a day on the next car to school....and since i still live with them and they dont charge me to stay, I dont really care, Ill upgrade this, I was about to buy a exhaust system until brent showed this to me

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
your gunna put a blower on a car with single exhaust?? :wtf:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
no ill buy the blower and all the parts i need then install at once

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I dont even know if Corey can wait as long as i need him too, I have to sell my rims to get it earlier

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have heard from a ton of people, most want an arranged payment plan and 2 have said they have the money but have 99+

I know who contacted me first. I also have been contacted by people not even on the boards

SO SHOW ME THE MONEY AND I WILL CLOSE THIS OFF NOW. Sunday I will make a determination if I should proceed to Ebay.

I believe this kit is a great deal especially coming with a intercooler. I would rather someone in our community by this

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Like I said, all I can do it wait for this check, if you sell it thats fine, Ill just buy a procharger with my graduation money.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also anyone with any special deals or partial payments!! Please come forward now. Time is ticking before I send this to Ebay!!!!!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
KrazyPony said:
OH THAT NOT GOOD MY FRIEND!
I know I am really pissed because of this havent driven it in 2 weeks, getting it looked at tomorrow, I have a feeling its the headgasket.Is it possible that that exhaust can get in the radiator lines, because we tried to get air out the lines, and it keeps letting out air.

·
Registered
800 Posts
That almost doesnt sound possibly...the exhuast has its own thing and the radiator is sumthing totally seperate... but then again I am no mechanic, just sounds kinda bizarre

·
Registered
52 Posts
UPDATE !!!!! NOT FOR SALE !!!!!!

Danger dude,

How many miles on the kit? Any problems with it at all? Can I have some contact info for the previous owner? I am on the edge about this right now, its a great deal monetarily, but timing for me is kinda shitty. thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 52 Posts