Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Britt and just joined.
I want some help adding to my mustang, it seems just really boring. I just added sequential tail lights and a custom deck about a few weeks ago, but I really want to do something with the exterior. Body kit, more stripes, wheels ect.. It is a 2008. v6
Figured you guys could give me some advice with what to do. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Britt and just joined.
I want some help adding to my mustang, it seems just really boring. I just added sequential tail lights and a custom deck about a few weeks ago, but I really want to do something with the exterior. Body kit, more stripes, wheels ect.. It is a 2008. v6
Figured you guys could give me some advice with what to do. :)
First things first, new wheels!! For that convertible I'd get black Bullit wheels from AM! And once that's done maybe a good dual exhaust then a stripe kit and then a CAI and tuner!

·
Registered
529 Posts
New wheels, lowering springs, dual exhaust will make alot of difference.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'd say go with black fr500 rims lower it a few inches intake exhaust maybe that roll bar that am has for the convertible an if ur into it

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I'd say go with black fr500 rims lower it a few inches intake exhaust maybe that roll bar that am has for the convertible an if ur into it
Get the gt front bumper an grille with a front lip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts