Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what ya think. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
i notice you have warlocks i've heard good things how do you like 'em i really want some and ge4t rid of my flows.

whats the difference(loudness) be/w running tailpipes and running 'em strait through?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
timpryor said:
i notice you have warlocks i've heard good things how do you like 'em i really want some and ge4t rid of my flows.

whats the difference(loudness) be/w running tailpipes and running 'em strait through?
I absolutely love the warlocks man..they have sooo much bass to them but arent overly loud. They arnet gonna be as loud as your flows, and w/o the caps its pretty loud, but doesnt sound to hot lol. They are great though.:good:

·
Registered
676 Posts
greenflash00 said:
I absolutely love the warlocks man..they have sooo much bass to them but arent overly loud. They arnet gonna be as loud as your flows, and w/o the caps its pretty loud, but doesnt sound to hot lol. They are great though.:good:
my flows aren't loud at all

so uncapped they're just Loud not really great sound just loud

thanks man i need to find some sound clips to hear if i'd really be getting better sound than w/my flows

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
timpryor said:
my flows aren't loud at all

so uncapped they're just Loud not really great sound just loud

thanks man i need to find some sound clips to hear if i'd really be getting better sound than w/my flows
Hit me up on Aim sometime, now if your on, Green6Machine If you have cable/dsl.....i have sound clip videos :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
greenflash00 said:
Hit me up on Aim sometime, now if your on, Green6Machine If you have cable/dsl.....i have sound clip videos :D
sorry dont use aim i can pm you my email adress i have no mailbox size limits if you can send it to me

·
Registered
567 Posts
your SO lucky I don't have a good dig camera at home...I'll get you soon enough.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stangin99 said:
your SO lucky I don't have a good dig camera at home...I'll get you soon enough.
Bring it man, i got plenty of time to take some more pics :good:

·
Registered
800 Posts
you know if you would let the damn thing get dirty just once....

so how ya been doing Paul, you in VA going to school now right?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
hey nice to see ya man, your cars lookin as good as ever :)

184 Posts
i luv the car but too bad the driver is gay :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MusclesFromBrussels said:
i luv the car but too bad the driver is gay :(
I hate you steve.:buckteeth .....lol jk man :)

Thanks for the compliments tho guys..and NO Jeff it WILL NOT get dirty eV3r! :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts