Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay none of these show the mud but I still wanted to show these off. I did go into my first real mud hole. It was about a foot or so deep and only went through once because I was afraid i'd get stuck lol. Anyway here's the pics.

At a boatramp:

The dirt road that led me to the mud ;) :D

Truck was tired so it need to take a stretch:

My truck needed to look at its reflection it wanted to make sure its beams looked nice ;) :

Now all cleaned up:

Also a note to add. Yeasterday I got my driver/passenger windows tinted to match the rest as you can see in some of the pics :cool: . Let me know what you think!!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i love sonic blue, i cant wait until my 64 is that color, or a nice light silver might look good too???

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fast64 said:
i love sonic blue, i cant wait until my 64 is that color, or a nice light silver might look good too???

Do both dude like on the cali edition roush that would look awesome on a 64!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Looks good man, that a 2wd right? My 2wd ranger gets stuck when it sees mud...I swear the stang goes through twice as much mud.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowflyn said:
Looks good man, that a 2wd right? My 2wd ranger gets stuck when it sees mud...I swear the stang goes through twice as much mud.

Yeah its 2wd. Thats why I only went through that good puddle once. It was about a foot deep and i've got an open rear end with crappy no traction BFG's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was never a big ranger fan, but your truck looks really good. :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Haha...last time i buried the ranger I got a yota to pull me out. He had to stick it in 4 and floor it to get me out...my rear axle was under ground. I went and checked the ruts the next day...almost waist deep. It was in the front yard of my old high school...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh..try 2x4 lol. We have an old 92 4x4 out at our shop...it's missing a few body panels...throttle cable...1 tire...etc. I think we're gonna turn it into a baja runner.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
sonic04edge said:
Do both dude like on the cali edition roush that would look awesome on a 64!
the whole idea of this car is too look smooth and sleek, everything has been shaved off or smoothed out. i think i two tone paint job would ruin it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I think silver would look best on it..with just a touch of metal flake to give it a good shine. Then put 2-3 layers of clear coat to bring out the shine more. It would look sweet man..absolutely sweet. Buff out those thrust rims and be proud of her. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
they are cragar super sports, but anywho i want to dump the chrome 14's and get some 17" polished TT2's then drop that biatch on the ground!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts