Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if brother corey could please hold back for just a lil while ( i think they look really clean ) thatd be appreciated corey ;)

i decided id follow evins lead with some night time pictures since i cleaned my car all up today... so here they are:

what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
such hate :rolleyes: i don;t like neons but it doesn't mean noone should have them, I think they look pretty sweet on his car, but I probably won't put any on whatever I end up getting

·
Registered
574 Posts
All my criticism is in a friendly fashion. I just can't express it well with text.

Maybe I should add more smilies or something. :p :D :wave: :love:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you gotta admit though, as much as you might hate neons... it DOES look clean. You cant see the bulbs at all, theyre not multicolor, they match well with my white car, and they look badass through the front like that :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Laser02 said:
Oh yeah. Your car is pimp.

Almost as pimp as mine.
well stop talking trash and show us.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
that is one clean install. perhaps you could get pics of where you mounted them on the undercarriage. no bulbs showing=perfect install. i give you a 8 out of 10. now you need to lower that truck. looks like you can crawl right under it and work on it without jacks. how do you guys take such sweet ass night shots, mine come out all dark with just the neons showing and no car, or all bright with the car and no neons.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts