Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took some pics of my car this evening. I put the headlight covers on too. Thanks to the guys on here that helped me find out where to get them. Also I wanted 97Stallion to see what the sticker looked like from a distance, got lots of compliments on a good color and quality. I just need to lower the car a little bit more. ;)

Attachments

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
looks sweet man, that things pretty low... i like it :thumbs2:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
cool, still like Pre 99 bodys better.. o well your looks cool and could kick the snot out of my stang :uhh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.. :) Fisher I like the color of yours alot, my friend has that color on his car and it looks soo nice. I think his is more slammed than mine. Oh yeah I almost got stuck on a speed bump in my Safeway parking lot a couple days ago.. hehe.. I had to back up off of it I couldnt go foward anymore. I love it.. and I was even going at an angle..

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
01GTType said:
Thanks guys.. :) Fisher I like the color of yours alot, my friend has that color on his car and it looks soo nice. I think his is more slammed than mine. Oh yeah I almost got stuck on a speed bump in my Safeway parking lot a couple days ago.. hehe.. I had to back up off of it I couldnt go foward anymore. I love it.. and I was even going at an angle..
we have 2 streets now here in my town that has speed humps. aka they are ramps, even my crown vic bottomed out on one....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah isnt that the ones that are huge to slow people down in residential areas. Those hella suck!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seriously I think the Super chip works a little bit better. My friend has one in his 2000 GT and we drove eachothers cars and his feels like it has more effect than mine does.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i get stuck on speedbumps sometimes too... my exhaust bolts are too low lol.

i kinda like when i scrape and everyone looks at my car, especially when its clean so it looks really really sexy :cool:

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
i dont bottom out on speed bumps or on the massive ones(dont even slow down for them)... :rolleyes: :p:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lookin good

I've heard that the superchips give a safer tune and diablosport pushes the edge of safety a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
here is a ramp. hahahah look hard u will see it Black with Yellow stripes, yeah yeah yeah my dig cam has no sound :disgust:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Looks good man...I hate the driveways around here. I've bottomed out a Z71 on a driveway here before...it sucks. I just park my car on the bottom of a hill and walk everywhere.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
you guys are n00bs at scraping the ground!!!! i scrape if i brake too hard!!! lmao

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fast64 said:
you guys are n00bs at scraping the ground!!!! i scrape if i brake too hard!!! lmao
LOL, dang that sounds like a real problem.. That would be a hella funny video if your telling us the truth.

Last night I went to AM/PM to get gas and the big cover in the ground where they put gas in was sticking up but didnt see it and I grinded over the the whole thing everyone was staring, that was not cool that was embarassing. I just glad it didnt spark that I know of. :uhh:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha...fast's car will scrape just driving down the road and hitting a rock lol. Actually..does it still scrape since the wreck? Or did it bend the frame enough to pick up front end.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts