Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
i say for your dads car some tints, fogs and maybe finish off the body mods. Its dope as hell though I dunno something about it looks real good.

BTW im pretty sure thats no cobra bumper. That looks like a stalker front bumper.

Also throw some nitrous in both cars esp your bimmer dude. Pimp I love that body style in bmws

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks good!!!

Get A Saleen Rear Bumber, and some Roush Side Skirts, and it will be big pimpin~

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bluemustang said:
BTW im pretty sure thats no cobra bumper. That looks like a stalker front bumper.
I wonder what kind of bumper it is then, perhaps I should ask, hahaha.

timpryor said:
your car-turbo
dads car-turbo
Planned and planned, my dad wants some nitrous for his car but I'm kinda skeptical. Seems really harsh. Anyone have any experience with pros or cons? How often do you have to refill? How much? How much stress on the engine? If I think about nitrous I don't believe it has anything to do with compression but someone fill me in with this stuff please. As for turbo, I want a euro m3 engine in there then the turbo, ha! That would be sweet, 320hp stock (as opposed to the 240hp American engine) then turbo...ahhh yeah! However, I believe the compression ratio on that thing is 11.5:1..so we'll see how that works :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
232stang said:
it will look better with a bumper
:cry:

life is to short for spell check

·
Registered
70 Posts
red herring said:
I wonder what kind of bumper it is then, perhaps I should ask, hahaha.

Planned and planned, my dad wants some nitrous for his car but I'm kinda skeptical. Seems really harsh. Anyone have any experience with pros or cons? How often do you have to refill? How much? How much stress on the engine? If I think about nitrous I don't believe it has anything to do with compression but someone fill me in with this stuff please. As for turbo, I want a euro m3 engine in there then the turbo, ha! That would be sweet, 320hp stock (as opposed to the 240hp American engine) then turbo...ahhh yeah! However, I believe the compression ratio on that thing is 11.5:1..so we'll see how that works :D
Personally, I think you'd be better off buying an M3 altogether because it's gonna cost you just as much to swap and get the computer to accept the changes, unless you have that type of cash to throw around. Bavarian setups are very complicated, so you should talk to a BMW mechanic for suggestions. I used to have a 328 is that I truely miss, so I can relate a little

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spadez81 said:
Personally, I think you'd be better off buying an M3 altogether because it's gonna cost you just as much to swap and get the computer to accept the changes, unless you have that type of cash to throw around. Bavarian setups are very complicated, so you should talk to a BMW mechanic for suggestions. I used to have a 328 is that I truely miss, so I can relate a little
To buy an American m3 would be no problem, but to get Euro M3 would be a big task. Shipping and all that nonesense. If I truly went through with the swap I'd buy a used one from somebody who already paid to have it imported. I'd get the 6 speed tranny to go with the 3.91 differential and the 325is is lighter anyway. The swap should be, i don't know 10k for the engine and 300 bucks for the computer, then I'd probably take a step back to a 3.46 differential. As it is right now my car is about as fast as an e36 m3 (American), I don't believe I've ever lost to an e36 m3. 328's are awesome cars too, my best friend has one with more mods than I have, but he's killed by the obdII

As for the GT, a planned navigator swap may be soon in it's future. I started a thread a while back asking what all I need to know for this and it seems pretty straightforward so now all we need I suppose is time and the engine. Then maybe I can talk my dad into a 6 speed. He seems to be getting old though and wants a different car that is more comfortable, he's even thinking about getting an auto :disgust: , but I think he really wants two cars, the fun weekend car and the other car that takes him to work and back in comfort

1 - 20 of 20 Posts